Boating Holidays in the Cambridge area
Highlights in the Cambridge area
From the base in March, you are all set to sail in the eastern part of England. Here you start just in between the rivers Ouse and Nene, and you also have the opportunity for a detour to the Cam River.
- Quiet area characterized by endless plains
- A good choice for bird and nature enthusiasts, who prefer to sail in an area with few cities and lots of nature
- St. Ives’s market and the Medieval chapel bridge
- Ferry Meadows Country Park – perfect for anglers and hikers
- Visit Cambridge, its famous university and the King's College Chapel