Boating Holidays in Burgundy Franche-Comté
Highlights in Burgundy Franche-Comté
- World famous wines which are easily accessible from the waterways near Branges; visit Santenay, Puligny-Montrachet and Mâcon.
- The charming cities of Dole og Besançon
- Quaint boating on the rivers Saone and Seille - perfect for nature lovers and fishermen
- Dijon the former capital of Burgundy, known for its unique art collections and architecture and also home to the original Dijon mustard
- Bresse-chicken from Louhans, also known for its lively Monday market.
- St.Vincent's Cathedral og the exciting Friday and Sunday markets in Chalon-sur-Saone
- The St.Philibert Church in the Roman city of Tournus
- Historic Mâcon