Boating Holidays on Canal du Midi
Highlights along Canal du Midi
- The beaches and seafood restaurants in Port la Nouvelle, Narbonne
- The beautiful landscape of Languedoc – The French wine region that produces the most wine
- Sun-soaked days and yellow sunflower fields.
- Automatic and fully manned locks.
- Sights from the Roman times.
- The lock stairs Fonsérannes (Beziers)
- The old walled city of Carcassonne - "La Cité"
- The medieval town of Castelnaudary - home to the dish Cassoulet
- The Roman city of Narbonne and the famous "Merchants 'bridge'
- The antique bookshops in Le Somail